To save energy, you should turn off unneeded incandescent and halogen lights Leave a comment To save energy, you should always turn off unneeded incandescent and halogen lights. Only 10 percent of the energy they use goes toward light; the other 90 percent just generates heat. Post navigation Previous postGlobal surface temperatures and Arctic sea ice extent Next postVaccine Preventable Diseases Posted in: Environment Interactive Features Tags:EnergyEnvironmentTravel News leave a reply Cancel reply Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. submit More Articles By the same author Organic chemistry of nature Reporter Oct 31, 2020 Let’s make a good beginning for a better future. The 21st Century belongs to India not only by virtue… Report's Guide Reporter May 3, 2019 Welcome to this glorious time of unfiltered optimism. Welcome to the latest installment of spring football. Czech Republic Reporter May 3, 2019 The researchers are dedicated to studying the international history of Europe and its relations with… The flat brown spots show up on some parts of the skin Reporter May 3, 2019 Skin often goes through a number of changes as people age, and one of the most common issues that are… Sport News Reporter May 3, 2019 Sports includes all forms of competitive physical activity or games which through casual or organised… Two museums in Paris have been closed Reporter May 3, 2019 Two museums in Paris have been closed at least until Monday to protect exhibits after the River Seine… Ukrainian Pilot Speaks After Her Release Reporter May 3, 2019 The researchers are dedicated to studying the international history of Europe and its relations with… Kevin Spacey scored 34 points Reporter May 3, 2019 Kevin scored 34 points in the first quarter against the Portland Trail Blazers and it was the most… Mohamed Ali was a fighter all his life Reporter May 3, 2019 He initially found fame as a champion boxer, celebrated for his unorthodox ring style and witty talk.… Related Articles From the same category The Group Tour However, some people just can’t stand the thought of having all of their activities laid out for them and prefer the freedom of independent travel. Although the package holiday is sometimes looked down upon by hardcore backpackers. Chile Chile, is a South American country occupying a long, narrow strip of land between the Andes to the east and the Pacific Ocean to the west. It borders Peru to the north, Bolivia to the northeast, Argentina to the east, and the Drake Passage in the far south. Global warming Global warming may not be amusing or surprising but it is still the most important thing that’s happening Egypt Africa has 54 sovereign countries—the most on any continent—and is the second largest continent in terms of both land area and population. Africa contains a wide array of peoples, skin colours, religions, and cultures. Australia Baby Kangaroo When a baby kangaroo was orphaned and taken to police officers in western Australia, one constable decided to adopt him. The only problem was that his new family member needed a name. A day later, Mason announced the joey's name in a video that has since gone… Drone's-Eye Flying Clould Monitor Ice in Remote Regions Despite the advent of new communications and support technology, going it alone in Antarctica is still an incredibly dangerous risk.