A rare albino whale and her calf have been spotted off the coast of Mexico Leave a comment A rare albino whale and her calf have been spotted off the coast of Mexico. Post navigation Previous postJust off Florida’s south coast, is the place to spot wild dolphins Next postHistoric floods sweep West Virginia Posted in: North America Slider Tags:NewsPrimetime NewsTravel News leave a reply Cancel reply submit More Articles By the same author Syria – Damascenes are tremendously proud of their local food Reporter May 3, 2019 Syria - Damascenes are tremendously proud of their local food Hull must add more players Reporter May 3, 2019 The Tigers have defied the odds and expectations in their opening two Premier League games, recording… Find the Health Home Reporter May 3, 2019 A Health Home is not a building or a place. It is a program that helps you to manage all the care and… Europe Largest City in Europe: London, England (13,879,757 (2015)) Reporter May 3, 2019 Council of Europe Framework Convention for the Protection of National Minorities and the Council of… COVID-19 has made our world more virtual. Here are three reasons why this is a good thing Reporter Oct 18, 2020 The pandemic has accelerated the adoption of digital technologies at a faster speed than we could have… Two arrested after shots fired on 118 Freeway… Reporter May 3, 2019 A man and a woman were arrested late Tuesday after they allegedly fired off from a moving car... Global Health Area has been defined as an area of study Reporter May 3, 2019 Global health is the health of populations in the global context. Global health can be measured as a… The Florida International Air Show is proud to announce one of Florida's longest running aviation events Reporter May 3, 2019 While parliament’s chief preoccupation is the letter of the law, it also has a duty to uphold the… Athletics Reporter May 3, 2019 Sports includes all forms of competitive physical activity or games which through casual or organised… Related Articles From the same category Guyana pledge to protect jaguars South America, the planet's 4th largest continent, includes (12) independent countries and (3) major territories; the Falkland Islands, Galapagos Islands and French Guiana Global Health Priorities Health has gained importance on the global agenda. In this article three issues are considered: global health policy actors, global health priorities. Robot performs surgery on soft tissue better than human hands. Torres del Paine Chile Torres del Paine National Park is a national park encompassing mountains, glaciers, lakes, and rivers in southern Chilean Patagonia. The Cordillera del Paine is the centerpiece of the park. Violence at Mexico teachers' protest Violence at Mexico teachers' protest. Violent clashes between police and unionised teachers who were blockading roads and burning vehicles in Mexico. To save energy, you should turn off unneeded incandescent and halogen lights To save energy, you should always turn off unneeded incandescent and halogen lights. Only 10 percent of the energy they use goes toward light; the other 90 percent just generates heat. Intern, Resident and Physician The intern does not have the right to practice unsupervised medicine. Resident may practice as a general practitioner.